Get it and discover a natural and authentic experience of drawing, painting & sketching on canvas.
Join the Artecture artist community on facebook and learn and share more about it!
Page Name: Artecture Digital Art Community
• All the drawing tools that you love to draw and paint with, including Pencil (for realistic sketches), Marker Pen, Oil Brush, Oil Blend brush, Oil real brush, Water Color, Airbrush, Palette Knife (with color mixing), Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Far brush, Gradient Brush, Fill Pattern for Every Tool and more.
• Multi-Layers with create, remove, lock, visibility, opacity, re-ordering, merge etc.
• Different Image effects on selected layer like Sepia, Inverse, Blur , Gray, Bright, Colorize etc.
• Symmetry: Vertical, Horizontal, Concentric with changeable center of symmetry.
• Tracing with automatic color pick, Template Coloring, Import/Export Image.
• Geometric Shape (Free, Line, Rectangle, Circle) drawing.
• Pen-Only mode (Palm rejection).
• Canvas rotation
• Multi-Touch shortcuts.
• Color Palette with favorite color defaults and color picker.
• Floating favorite Color and Tool Palette.
• Rectangular and Free hand selection.
• Copy, Paste Rotation and mirroring of selected area.
• Text Insertion (Insert, resize, rotate and mirror).
• Export artworks to standard image formats (.jpeg, .png, .bmp).
• Auto save of artworks.
• Open last drawing with tool preferences.
• Static background (Texture, Color, Image)
• Tool presets
• By default, it saves artworks in “Artecture” folder on device storage, with .bme file format. Only Artecture Gallery can open/view this file format. However, you may export to .bmp image file format also. To reuse a .bmp file, you can simply insert it using the insert option.
• It gives option to change the storage location. Gallery can detect .bme artworks from all the changed locations on device storage.
• Upload artworks on Facebook & PenUp both from canvas and gallery.
• Share artworks via Bluetooth, WI-FI Direct.
• Mail, send or save artworks and exported images via MMS, email, shareit and other applications installed in the device.
Help & Support:
Quick reference guide covers the basics of the app.
Need help? Feel free to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• This Digital painting tool is free of cost, but advanced in performance.
• You will not be bothered with any advertisement, because we made it ads free.
The Artecture screenshots are artworks of students and professors of Fine Art department, Dhaka University. We thank them for allowing us to share.
Special thanks to Mr. Gar Cia for allowing us to include his artwork as a screenshot.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
Storage: Used to save the drawing files