Features To Provide Better Family Security
– Fully secured with end-to-end encrypted connection over SSL
– Full privacy
– Motion detection
– WiFi with hotspot
– HD quality video
– Zoom & Pan
– Two way audio/video talk
– Local/Remote recording
– WebView to connect multiple device
How to protect family with EyesPie?
1. Install EyesPie on two Android phones.
2. Name each device differently. Names are unique and case-sensitive.
3. Add those names into each other’s device list.
4. Start monitoring.
– Free from any personally identifiable information such as mobile number or email-id.
– Information of devices which can access your device is saved locally rather on server. Request from a device will be rejected if you have not added it.
– Enforced binary communication over SSL.
– EyesPie is a WebRTC based application which establishes end-to-end encrypted connection. You can read more about it and its security here : http://webrtc-security.github.io
Motion Detection To Use As Home Security CCTV Camera
– Works best in ambience with enough light.
– Only alerts when continuously detects motion for a certain time.
– Records locally when motion is detected.
– Alerts when device is running low on storage.
– Keeps recordings of 24 hours to maintain storage.
– Device with hotspot enabled, must have internet to detect other devices.
– Few devices do not connect, when they are locked.
– Due to WiFi security policy & battery optimization settings, device disconnects after going into sleep mode.
– If device doesn’t connect for long, stop app from recent apps and start again.
Connectivity Issue ?
– If the device support battery optimization, please disable it for this app
– If name you are trying to set shows “already taken may be”, try in a few seconds. Happens when you try to set previous name again.
– Check device name you are trying to connect. Names are unique to each device and case-sensitive (meaning small and capital letters are not same).
– It only connects when your device name exists in other mobile device list, for security reasons.
– Does NOT work on VPN
Please note EyesPie uses your 3g/4g internet connection. Carrier charges may apply.
Please avail 7 days free trial of services before subscribing as we don’t have a refund policy for monthly subscription.
For security reasons, you must add your device name to other device in order to connect. For example if you have a device with name “deviceOne” and you are trying to connect device with name “deviceTwo”, device with name “deviceTwo” must have device name “deviceOne” added to its device list.
Image Credits : https://www.freepik.com/