with Weather Radar App — Live Weather Maps & Alerts, you will be up to date at all times !
This weather app will help you warning storm, rain, hurricane at your location with storm tracker, hurricane tracker feature. Get the latest specifics on temperature, rain, probability of precipitation, snow, wind, sunshine hours, sunrise and sunset times. Detailed displays of air pressure, humidity levels and UV-Index.
• Real-time weather maps animations with blizzard & hurricane tracker: rain, snow, clouds, wind, temperature, humidity, wave, pressure, current
• Full report: location time, temperature, atmospheric pressure, weather condition, visibility distance, relative humidity, precipitation in different units, dew point, wind speed, and direction
• Detect location by GPS & network
• Search & manage multiple locations
• Supported notification
• Real-time update widget
• Today, tomorrow, 7 days later
• Weather description: sunrise & sunset time, humidity, precipitation probability, visibility, etc.
• View detail of daily & hourly weather
• Change unit setting: temperature (C/F), time format (12h/24h), precipitation (mm, inch), wind speed (km/h, mi/h, m/s), pressure (mmHg, hPa, mbar)
• Weather forecast for all countries & cities: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Auckland, London, New York, Sydney, Toronto, etc.
ϟ Radar, lightning :
– Real-time Lightning Strikes as they occurred in selected time range
– You can display it as an animation to one hour back in the past.
彡 Wind :
– Average wind speed 10 meters above the surface over the next 10 days
– Especially helpful for tracking hurricanes and other strong wind events.
☂ Rain, thunder :
– Rain/snow accumulation in the last 3 hours, combined with lightning density forecast.
– No storm will hit you unprepared!
℉ Temperature :
– Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecasts for Europe and the rest of the world
☁ Clouds :
– The amount of cloud cover forecast in the last 3 hours
☠ CO concentration :
– Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas for humans and other oxygen-breathing organisms
– The level of CO concentration in the troposphere is measured by a system called Parts Per Billion by Volume (PPBV).
⚠ Weather warnings :
– The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) shows you public warnings and emergencies, it generates warnings on all possible dangers: High temperature / Low temperature, fires, Air quality, earthquakes, volcanoes, landslides, Flood, Avalanches, Waves & sea, etc
You can see warnings using two filters: colorize by intensity and type of the warning