Our mission is to get everyone investing. That’s why we created Freetrade — to break down barriers and open up stock market investing to everyone. We have a simple, freemium pricing model, and we’ve built the tech behind our award-winning app from the ground up.
No commissions, ever
– Invest in shares and ETFs, commission-free
– Commission-free instant trades
– US Fractional shares
– Pay for the premium features you want
– Explore hundreds of US and UK stocks and a wide range of ETFs
– Build and track the portfolio that suits you
– Buy and sell in a few taps
– Simple, intuitive design for both beginner and experienced investors
– Get customer support from real humans
– Basic investing account
– ISA: invest up to £20,000/year in a tax-efficient account
– Premium account: to be released
Safeguarding your assets
Our priority is ensuring your investments and money are safe.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
Customers are covered by the provisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and the value of assets held with Freetrade is protected by the FSCS up to a maximum of £85,000. View more information on this at freetrade.io/security and on FSCS at https://www.fscs.org.uk/.
Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice. As with all investing, your capital is at risk. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may receive back less than your original investment. Tax treatment for ISAs depends on your personal circumstances and may change in the future.
Freetrade is the trading name of Freetrade Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 09797821). Freetrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 783189).
Our registered address is: Freetrade Limited, 32-38 Leman St, Whitechapel, London, UK, E1 8EW