iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places.
• Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 9 languages and continuously updated (for example: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese, Turkish and Latin)
• The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Latin Vetus Ordo and Latin
• All the main prayers of the Christian
• Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
• The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
Also iBreviary “Pro Terra Sancta” offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
• The new section, “Rites”, with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.)
• The brand new “Terra Sancta” the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
• Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places
• A rich section dedicated to Saints
• Store a day on any device
• Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
• Store up to 14 days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
• Download the entire week
• Enlarge and diminish the text dimension, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
• The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
The Application is available in the following languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, Romanian, Arabic, Portuguese and Turkish and contains the liturgical texts in the following languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Latin, Arabian, Turkish, Latin.
• The Languages of the liturgical texts are constantly updated.
• A new graphical interface