[LARGE FILES MAY NOT OPEN PROPERLY]
Before you continue, please do not rate 1★ or 2★ simply for things already disclaimed above.
Before you leave bad ratings, please make sure you write down the problems you experienced in the app so that I know what to fix, instead of just a short meaningless review (something like “awful”, “it does not work”, etc.). Such review does not help you, does not help me, does not help anyone.
Just Notepad is a free and simple notepad developed to help those who need to edit text files a lot. The texts are saved as regular text files and they are visible to any file browser or file manager, just like how you edit and save text files in PC. Edit your text files easily with Just Notepad!
– Simple file browser (only supported files and folders are shown).
– Recent files history.
– Plain text editor (create new file or edit existing file).
– Find text within open file.
– Open file and starts where you left off.
– Rename or delete files and folders.
– Sort files for each folder.
– Open and view text files from your file browser or file manager.
– Supports most of known text file extensions, such as .txt, .log, .md, .xml, and more.
At the moment, Just Notepad does not support editing and saving files to removable storage (SD card). However, you should still be able to view text files in SD card by opening the files from your file manager (read-only).
Just Notepad contains one banner ad in the bottom of the file browser, and it will not affect user experience in any way.
Optionally, user may choose to watch ad video to get permanent increased limit on certain features.
Just Notepad does not collect and save any personal information which can be used to identify its user.
Device-specific information, such as OS version and device brand & model, may be collected for analytical purposes to track crashes and errors.
I used this app myself, and I hope you find this simple notepad app helpful. Any critics & suggestions are welcome in the app reviews.
Thank you very much for using Just Notepad!