development of learning to read and write
Learning to read
1. Instruction to each of the games.
2. Result in each of the games where are detailed the syllable type, time and the attempts.
3. Lots of images with their respective sounds to entertain children while they play.
4. words according to the number of syllables:
The game is ideal for learning to read and write , children become aware that words are divided into smaller units called syllables and so the child will acquire the ability to separate them.
In this way, the previous contens to reading and writing are stimulating and working.
The game is ideal for elementary school children, pre-kindergarten, and kindergarten.
– Web: http://www.aprenderjugando.cl
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aprenderjugandopuntocl
– Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+AprenderjugandoClaprenderjugando