With this app, your kid will be able to play-along lots of traditional children songs on a colorful and beautifully crafted music instrument. You can choose to play either on a Xylophone or on a Piano, and quickly switch between them with a single tap.
With a big repertory, it features more than a hundred traditional children songs from all over the world!
Designed to be really easy to use and to bring lots of enjoyment and fun to kids, it’s also a great way to introduce them to music.
It also includes a “Baby Mode”, which will allow the little ones to play along with the selected tune (no matter what key they are pressing)*.
This free version of the app includes 5 songs for play throughout the year, and during special celebrations (like Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas), more song will get unlocked for free.
The rest of the more than 100 songs can be unlocked via a single In-App Purchase.
* Features *
– Minimalist and easy to use: toddlers can use it on their own.
– Two instruments to choose: xylophone and piano
– Ads free: so no annoying pop-ups.
– Baby Mode option: any key plays the selected song.
– 115 traditional kids songs (at least 5 included in the free version).
– Support for legacy devices. If you have a working device laying around unused, most likely, it should be capable of running this app (just check if its system version meets the min requirements).
* Songs included in the free version throughout the year *
– Happy Birthday
– Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
– Old Macdonald Had a Farm
– The Itsy Bitsy Spider
– Jingle Bells
* Easter songs (available for free between 03/20 and 04/27) *
– Hot Cross Buns
– Six Brown Eggs in a Nest of Hay
* Halloween songs (available for free between 10/24 and 11/04) *
* Thanksgiving songs (available for free between 11/05 and 11/30) *
– Over the River and Through the Woods
* Christmas songs (available for free between 12/08 and 01/06) *
– Silent Night
– We Wish You a Merry Christmas
– Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
** Safety note and disclaimer *
The use of mobile devices in children under 3 years old is, in general, worldwide discouraged. Please consult your pediatrician about the “safe use time” recommended for your kids according to their ages. As parent, you are fully responsible of any side effect and/or health issue your kid could have due to screens over-exposure.