• Recipes – Download recipes from your favorite websites, or add your own.
• Grocery Lists – Create smart grocery lists that automatically combine ingredients and sort them by aisle.
• Pantry – Use the pantry to keep track of which ingredients you have and when they expire.
• Meal Planner – Plan your meals using our daily, weekly, or monthly calendars.
• Menus – Save your favorite meal plans as reusable menus.
• Sync – Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans synced between all your devices.
• Adjust – Scale ingredients to your desired serving size, and convert between measurements.
• Cook – Keep the screen on while cooking, cross off ingredients, and highlight your current step.
• Search – Organize your recipes into categories and subcategories. Search by name, ingredient, and more.
• Timers – Cook times are automatically detected in your directions. Simply tap on one to start a timer.
• Import – Import your recipes from other desktop and mobile apps.
• Share – Share recipes via email.
• Print – Print recipes, grocery lists, menus, and meal plans. Recipes support multiple print formats including index cards.
• Bookmarklet – Download recipes from any browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
• Offline Access – All of your data is stored locally. No internet connection is required to view your recipes.
All features are available in the free version of Paprika, except:
• You can only save up to 50 recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync is not available.
You can upgrade to the full version at any time (via in-app purchase) to unlock unlimited recipes and cloud syncing.
Paprika is also available for iOS, macOS, and Windows. (Please note that each version is sold separately.)