1. The main features of the IDE:
– Compile Pascal programs and run them without Internet.
– Error when compiling
– Powerful editor with many smart features:
★ File menu: create a new program file, open, save,automatically save file
★ Menu edit: Undo, redo, copy, paste.
★ Auto suggest: Display a small popup window that suggests words that coincide with the word being typed
★ Auto format: automatically reformat the code for easier viewing.
★ Find / Find and replace: Regular Expression support.
★ Goto line: Move the cursor to a line.
★ Highlight code: highlight the keywords.
★ Code style: many interface for the editor.
★ Font size, font, word wrap.
– Support library Android (Sensor, battery, record audio, camera…)
3. Libraries supported for Android
– The “aTTSpeech” library converts text to speech. See example text_to_speech.pas
– The “aRecognition” library converts speech to text (requires Google Voice). See example speech_to_text.pas.
– The “aVibrate” library supports vibration control. You see example vibrate.pas
– The “aSensor” library supports processing of Android sensors (light, acceleration, …). See accelerometer_sensor.pas for accelerometer sensor example
– The “aNotify” library helps display notifications in the status bar. See the example notify.pas
– The “aClipboard” library works with the clipboard in Android. See the clipboard.pas example
– The “aBattery” library retrieves the battery information of the device. See battery.pas example
– If you want to add or improve a translation of PASCAL-NIDE, please visit this link http://osewnui.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project/272800
I am constantly working to improve this product. If you want to help me with the content (language translation, example code), please contact me via mail. I am very happy for your support.