Attention: This app is intended to use by “Registered Doctors” only. Do not install it if you are not a registered doctor.
Practical Diagnosis and Management (PDM) is a practical, point-of-care mobile app that offers clinical information on the diagnosis and treatment of most common medical disorders seen in both general practice and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the hospital wards, in a busy clinic or in a private practice. The clinically-focused entries and the overall topics arranged in a way which make it easy to find answers at the point of care. Doctor can quickly access the information they need to effectively plan and deliver in patient care.
The aim is to bring a rational approach to the patients in terms of management, based on the practical guidelines and widely accepted text books of corresponding subjects. Physician can access this resource anytime, anywhere on their smartphone and tablet. The PDM app helps healthcare professionals diagnose and treat the patients confidently.
1. Useful system wise disease condition index to help find answers fast
2. Evidence-based disease description of proven therapies compiled by an editorial board
3. View option of different Brands of the generic name and the details of drugs in the treatment section
4. In topics different headings are linked in sections for quick viewing
5. Most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information
6. Essential Medical Calculators and Charts
7. Enhanced table & flow charts for quicker reference
8. Access latest Medical News
9. Doctor’s forum for sharing views on different topics
10. Favorites for bookmarking important entries
11. Feedback portion for user review on how to improve the topics & apps
12. Integrated regular updates that give the most up-to-date information at your fingertips
This app is intended for use by general physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education. This fully-updated reference includes everything Doctor need to know about caring for patients in one handy reference.
Each topic has following information:
– Clinical features
This app is ready to help physicians become familiar with different diseases, learn their Diagnosis & Treatment and make their decision when choosing a medicine. Doctor can quickly access the information they need, to effectively plan and deliver in patient care.
OUR DIMS APP
1. Drugs details (Indications, Dosage & administrations, Contraindications, Side effects, Precautions & warnings, FDA pregnancy category, Therapeutic class, Pack size & price).
2. Search Drugs (Search by Brand name, Generic name or Condition).
3. Drugs by Brands (A-Z brands).
4. Drugs by Generics (A-Z generics).
5. Drugs by Classes.
6. Drugs by Conditions.
7. Favorite Drugs (Bookmark any brand names).
8. Medical events (Information of international medical events).
9. Feedback (Can directly post your valuable suggestion, advice & comments).
10. Advance search (Can choose different search categories).
DIMS (Drug Information Management System) is the premier mobile drug index apps of Bangladesh for instant clinical drug information references. It is developed by “ITmedicus”. DIMS is the most comprehensive, advanced and up-to-date information source on available and recent drug products to serve the healthcare & pharmaceutical professionals in the country. DIMS delivers frequently updated, comprehensive, practical information on over 20,000+ brand name and 1400+ generic drugs to help you find complete & recent information about drugs at the ease of your fingertips.
DIMS is an mobile drug index apps, to be used only as a reference aid and educational purpose and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment;