You will find reliable health information such as diseases description, it’s causes, risk factors, treatment and complications, questions to ask your doctor.
We provide scientifically accurate information from a family medicine perspective to improve the health of all individuals and communities by:
– Empowering patients to make informed decisions about their health and wellness;
– Educating parents, caretakers and families to support healthful behaviors, disease prevention and effective management of common diseases;
– Providing tools to facilitate discussions between patients and family doctors;
– Strengthening the relationships between patients and their family doctors.
– a very quick Search for Terms;
– complete offline access, No Internet connection required;
– huge database of Terminologies;
– email any of the terms instantly;
– unlimited Book Marks;
– compatible with all versions of Android Devices;
– very efficient, fast and good performance;
– automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
– application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
The information provided in this application is for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice. Any concerns or questions you have about your health or the health of your family should be discussed with your doctor.