ABOUT: Pediatrics On Call
Based on print ed. Built-in calculators. On-call problems. Lab tests. Bedside Procedures. Fluids & Electrolyte. Blood Component Therapy. Ventilator Management. Commonly used medications.
Based on: null
Author: Charles A. Pohl MD, Kathleen Bradford MD, Clara Callahan MD & J. Carlton Gartner MD
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
– Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
– Navigate using multiple indices
– History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
– Voice notes
– Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
On-the-spot treatment advice for the most frequently encountered problems in pediatrics.
– Comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment of more than 90 of the most common problems seen daily on the wards
– Organized for quick access to essential information you need to manage patients efficiently
– Thoroughly updated on-call problems reflect current practice and treatment options
– Therapeutics section offers a quick reference to commonly used medications and includes generic drugs as well as vitamins, minerals, and natural products