This pregnancy tracker app from What to Expect When You’re Expecting, the world’s best-known, most-trusted pregnancy and parenting brand, helps you prepare for parenthood and guides you through pregnancy day by day and week by week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) to start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date or baby’s birthday, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, as well as expert tips, helpful videos and the latest parenting news.
Plus, you can join a tight-knit community of parents and parents-to-be, and receive support from our active, caring birth month groups. Once your baby arrives, you’ll get regular updates on her development, as well as expert advice on everything from postpartum healing to sleep schedules to milestones.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby’s daily development and helps you understand your changing body
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting,
from preconception through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news and personal stories from real parents
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Personalized baby registry checklist
• Baby product reviews and recommendations from our editors and other parents
• A go-to guide for the most important tests and screenings you can expect during pregnancy and beyond
• Month-by-month baby development guides that include sleep schedules, milestones, feeding tracking and more
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy, parenting and fertility
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear and more!
All the content on What to Expect is accurate, up-to-date and continuously reviewed by the What to Expect Medical Review Board and other pregnancy and parenting health experts.
It is in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff.
The medical guidelines and recommendations on What to Expect are consistently monitored and come from highly respected expert organizations, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from peer-reviewed medical journals. You can see the sources we use in the “view sources” field at the bottom of every health article, along with the last reviewed date at the top.
What to Expect When You’re Expecting, 5th edition, and What to Expect Before You’re Expecting, 2nd edition, have been medically reviewed by Charles J. Lockwood, M.D., Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health, and Dean of the University of South Florida’s Morsani College of Medicine. What to Expect the First Year, 3rd edition, has been medically reviewed by Mark D. Widome, M.D., M.P.H., Professor of Pediatrics at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.
For more information about What to Expect’s medical review and editorial policy, visit: https://www.whattoexpect.com/medical-review/
Do not sell my info: https://dsar.whattoexpect.com/
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help you have a happy healthy pregnancy and a happy healthy baby! Let’s connect:
* Instagram: @whattoexpect
* Twitter: @WhatToExpect
* Facebook: facebook.com/whattoexpect
* Pinterest: pinterest.com/whattoexpect
* TikTok: @whattoexpect