Hadron Particle version 8.0
We updated the app for a better experience. Get the latest version for the available fixes and changes:
– revert back to original dialog size (as popular request)
– fixed VPN is losing state when force_handshake is ON
– changed; theme switch (dark), about app (tap quantum icon) this is in preparation for regaining support for Android TV
– fix crash for some Android 10 devices
– updated libs
– add start_on_boot (Settings>Misc) discreetly auto start quantum VPN in background upon reboot
– fixed check config read failure on some devices
– adjusted to a larger view on settings and logs
– replaced the deprecated holo theme with device defaults
– bug fixes and optimizations
– changed: if VPN is running, disable detect_ipv4
– add saver for force handshake (located in Settings SSL)
– add force_handshake SSL
– changed config detection
– add auto reconnect on system exits
– fixed all log issues Android 6 – 10
– add auto detect ipv4
– optimized, reduced 1 class
HOW TO USE?
Instructions are written in the app.
Fill all required fields, then tap the Start button.
CONNECTED BUT CANNOT BROWSE?
– A common typographical mistake like wrong credential inputs in remote_host, remote_port, username, and password.
– Try to use custom DNS, or you might have an invalid SNI configuration.
NB: If you are experiencing an error or blank appearance. Please do a clean installation to update the app. To do that, Clear Application Data, Uninstall currently installed app, Restart phone, download and install the new version.