• Confused in finding a Qibla direction on a trip from Michigan to California?
• Reading Quran ayahs on the bus to New Jersey?
• Counting your dhikr on the flight to Texas?
Sajda is absolutely FREE and contains NO advertising at all.
• Schedule alarms and get notified at prayer beginning times
• Time calculation is based on Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) algorithm (other methods available too)
⭐️Simple and Clean user interface
• Have access to accurate prayer time no matter what country, city or village you’re from
• Approved by clergy
• Get athan notifications
• Check the time left to the next prayer
• Adjust time by hand
• Set up notifications for prayer with heart-soothing voices of muadhins or other system ringtone.
• Adjust notification time to prepare yourself for upcoming prayer
• Read the Noble Quran with transcription and translation
• More than 30 translations including English
• Search the text
• Mark your favorite ayahs
• Add notes
• Bookmark ayahs
• Pick a font and adjust the text size you are comfortable to read with
• Fast scroll: quickly move through ayahs
• Dark mode 🔥
• Remember Allah frequently
• Perform tasbih
• Visually track your adhkar
• Handy counter
• Listen to a perfect recitation of du’as
• Join to perform dhikrs together with other users across the world
• Dark mode 🔥
• Prayer timings on your home screen
• Also available on the notifications panel
• Different types of widgets
• Moved to another city or just feeling unsure of where the Qibla is? Don’t worry, our animated compass will help you find the right direction
• See the direction to the Holy Kaaba on Google Maps
• Want to see the prayer timings for a next week or month?
• Look at the monthly calendar
• Print it out
• Share with others as a PDF file
• Live broadcast of Masjid al-Haram from Holy Makkah
• Set a beautiful wallpaper you like
⭐️ Free and NO advertising
Join Sajda community!
• prayer time app
• muslim prayer
• namaz vakti
– حابة دقيقة لوقت الصلاة على أساس موقعك الحالي
– الآذان: تنبيهات بصرية وصوتية / آذان الصلاة
– القرآن الكريم