Need to set up and configure your Tempest Weather System? The Tempest app will walk you through a few simple steps, including connecting your home’s WiFi network. Once you’re up and running the app will quickly become your go-to for real-time weather conditions, lightning and rain alerts, and your guaranteed better local forecast.
Observational data reported by Tempest include:
• Temp, humidity, dew point, feels like, heat index
• Barometric pressure, sea-level pressure, trends
• Lightning detection and alerts up to 40 km
• Wind, UV, solar irradiance
• Rain measurement, rain onset alerts
• 10 day forecast for your specific location
• Historical weather data graphs
• System monitoring, diagnostics, and firmware updating
Smart Home Ready:
Use this app to integrate with popular smart home services. Use your weather data to optimize heating and cooling, adjust your irrigation schedule, alert your family when lightning storms approach, and close your garage door when the wind kicks up. Tempest is compatible with Google Assistant, Smart Things, IFTTT, Siri, Alexa, Homey and many more.
Weather Geek Worthy:
Featuring an all-in-one sensor and revolutionary concepts like our long-range wireless connectivity (1000ft), sonic anemometer and haptic rain sensor, the Tempest sensor device is just one component of an advanced system. Our AI-powered app leverages machine learning to process weather data from your backyard, ensuring a more accurate local forecast – guaranteed.
Tempest’s open API and shareable data enables third party use, with built-in publication to desktop software and online services.