With TorrDroid, you need only enter a search term and a file type to initiate a torrent search with the in built search engine. The results appear in the app itself ready for click-to-download. TorrDroid also has the feature to automatically download the most appropriate and reliable torrent as per your search preferences so that you can sit back and relax while your download is automatically started by the app after you initiate a search. The app also prevents common viruses and fake torrents from being accidentally downloaded, thus providing a secure and rich experience. TorrDroid is search and download automation at its best.
This app provides a neutral search engine and downloader for searching and downloading torrents. It is not responsible for the content you download using this app. Please exercise your own judgement in accordance to the laws applicable to you while determining the fairness of the content you download. Free and open source content downloads are always welcome.
– Download torrents without browsing with the in built search engine or search manually from the app.
– Open .torrent files from android file system directly in app.
– Open magnet links and .torrent file links directly in app.
– Download torrents at high speeds (No restriction)
– Supports DHT, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP.
– Supports choice for individual file downloads from a torrent.
– Supports sequential download which can be used to play video files before their download is complete.
– Supports setting download and upload limits.
– Supports sharing of magnet links.
– Multiple simultaneous downloads
– Download over wi-fi only should you choose so
– Download to internal or external memory as convenient
– No monitoring required once the search for the torrent is initiated. Torrent will be downloaded if and when available.
– Automatic queuing of downloads in case of insufficient RAM availability
– See each download progress in notifications.
– view, open or delete downloaded files from the app directly.
– In built file browser for moving, copying, deleting and sharing files.