• Receive warnings of heavy rain and other hazards
• Access weather forecasts
• View real-time weather observations
For a full suite of weather information, please visit http://www.weather.gov.sg or follow MetServiceSG on Twitter to receive more updates.
The Meteorological Service Singapore (MSS) is Singapore’s national authority on the weather and climate. It is an operations division under the National Environment Agency (NEA).
Our mission is to observe and understand the weather and climate affecting Singapore and to provide services in support of national needs and international co-operation. The key areas within the mission include:
• Collecting and maintaining of reliable long-term national weather records
• Providing reliable weather and climate services
• Conducting high quality research to advance understanding and prediction of the weather and climate of Singapore and the region
• Performing risk and impact assessment of natural environmental hazards
This application is a service of the Singapore government.